Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Best TV Series

Watching TV series has been my favorite past time. Especially now that we decided not to subscribe to any cable (or digital TV) since we moved in our new house, I have been an avid torrent downloader of several TV Series that are popular in the US.

Among the first series I got my eyes on are Prison Break and Heroes. That was I think 2007-2008. I watched each and every season and I don't care if I slept 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning just to finish one season. After those two, I craved for more. I then found myself searching and borrowing series from friends and classmates. Sometimes I get my "dose" from Manong DVD. Hehe

Ever since I was introduced to torrent sites, downloading the best tv series has been a breeze. Oh don't you just love them? I'm very happy that we dont need to spend a fortune in subscribing to ridiculously expensive cable or digital TV provider. I just search for the most talked about shows, download it and soon after I wake up I have them ready for viewing.

As for the preferred genre, I have several. I prefer series that has a hint of conspiracy in it. Examples are, the above mentioned, Heroes and Prison Break, then 24 and Chuck. I also have a thing for comedy series that has a pinch of romance and adventure. I fell for Grey's Anatomy, Two and a Half Men. And of course, I never missed an episode of the bloody True Blood and Spartacus. I'm also guilty of downloading reality TV shows such as American Idol and Amazing Race. Watching these truly hypes me up any time of the day. Obviously, I don't have a single preferred genre. As long as the plot and storyline is superb, and the characters are effective, that series will get me hooked big time! Though the best TV series for me so far, judging on the number of times it kept me awake for some time, still goes to 24! Not a single season or episode that I miss. Too bad it reached its finale.

I'm now scouting for new series to follow. Just wondering what your best TV series so far? Share it to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...