Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Notice the New Starbucks Logo

NEW STARBUCKS LOGO
Thanks to M. Guevara and his big shot commission, I got to taste my second cup of Starbucks coffee this year! Although it would be great if this is a whole week celebration!


OLD STARBUCKS LOGO
Anyway, Got to taste the same satisfying taste except that I noticed the new logo. Been hearing this way way before and I get to notice it now. Didn't get the change though. This version is quite disturbing or haunting for my taste and the logo seems more fitting for a certain pub or bar.. I don't know. The old one is more hip and current than the new. The new one is also sleepy looking. Is this a strategy to buy more coffee? What do you think?

Oh well, I'll just enjoy my free Starbucks. Eto pa rin naman yun kahit mag-iba pa ng logo. Thanks Guevara! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...