Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Master Cleanse Diet

After all the pigging out that I did during the holiday season, an officemate suggested that I try detoxifying through the master cleanse diet (more known as the lemonaded diet). At first, I never even bothered asking what the diet is about since I have not undergone to any diet for any reason at all. But hearing positive testimonies from his friends made me think twice though I heard that it was indeed a difficult experience. Being constipated most of the time compelled me to try the infamous diet. Besides, I have nothing to lose aside from the "hard fecal deposits" that I have in my system, and some weights to go with it.

After further research, here are some of its benefits: 
    • Dissolves and eliminates toxins that have formed in any part of the body
    • Cleanse kidneys and digestive system
    • Purifies the glands and cells
    • Eliminate waste and hardened material in joints and muscles
    • Relieves pressure and irritation in nerves, arteries and blood vessels
    This diet should be done for at least 10 straight days without eating any solids. Not even vitamins, candies nor fruits! And yeah no vices as well (liquor and cigarettes). Sounds dreadful right? But hearing the benefits may convince anyone to try it. What's 10 days of sacrifice if it will save you from Colon Cancer 10 years from now?

    "Master Cleanse Diet" Ingredients:

    So here are the ingredients of the Master Cleanse Diet:
    • 10 oz warm warm (about 1 glass)
    • 2 Tbsp lemons (half of a large lemon)
    • 2 Tbsp Grade B Maple Syrup
    • 1/10 tsp Cayenne Pepper to taste
    One should take 6-10 glass of this solution everyday. The maple syrup will supply the needed calories throughout the day while the lemons will help maintain the immune system. One has to take laxative tea every night to eliminate dissolve feces. You'll be surprised that you'd still poop solids even if you haven't eaten any solid food for 10 days! That proves that the diet is working.

    Unfortunately though, I gave in to temptation after the fifth day! It was indeed a struggle for me. I remember one time when we were in the elevator, when everybody smelled stinky socks, I smelled french fries! That was really hilarious! But I swear those were really french fries!

    Another officemate tried it and she finished it for 10 days! She lost 15 lbs all in all and we observed how fair her skin went. She further testified that she's not craving for rice anymore, even cigarettes. My mom also tried it but she also gave in after the fifth day. 

    Costs

    By the way, this diet is quiet expensive, at least for me. 1 lemon costs 20 pesos, 1 bottle of maple syrup costs 789 pesos (in Healthy Options) and I forgot how much one cayenne pepper powder costs. For 10 days you get to spend 

    20 x 50 lemons = 1000 pesos + 
    789 x 2 maple syrup = ~1600 + 
    1 Cayenne Pepper = 200 +
    1 Box of Lax Tea = 200

    A total of approx. Php 3000 for 10 days or 300 a day. 


              No comments:

              Post a Comment

              Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...